Eclipse Temurin™ Adopters
Companies that use Eclipse Temurin in production.How Can I Get My Logo Displayed?
You can easily add your organization’s logo to our list of adopters by creating an issue or by submitting a pull request.
Option 1 - Open an Issue
- Go to our Temurin Adopters Form.
- Fill out the relevant fields (it takes less than 5 minutes)
- Attach logo files to an issue by dragging and dropping them in the text editor of the form.
Option 2 - Submit a Pull Request
When submitting a pull request, please make the following changes to the eclipsefdn-project-adopters' codebase:
- Go to https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/api/eclipsefdn-project-adopters.
- Fork the repository.
- Update the adopter data file
config/adopters.json. If your organization supports multiple projects, another project can be added to the projects list within the organization’s node. The values in this list should be the ID of the project.
- Add a colored and a white organization logo to
- Submit the pull request.